Thursday, January 18, 2007

Self Portrait Update


Well, I have completely changed my idea for my self-portrait, but Im having a few issues with the organization of the project. I was going to do something on the lines of me being in the background of other people or a city setting of some sort but stumbled along a photo that totally made sense to base my portrait around. However, I saved the photo but didn't record who the photographer was and I can't find it in any photodisc search I do. I just stunmbled across it while searching for city skylines but of course can't find it again. I apologize to the inspiring photographer, but in my project for New Media at the U of L I will have to say my main influence on this assignment will have to remain anonymous! I don't think thats very professional artistic research, but hey I'm new at this.