Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Collage Update






Well I haven't posted in my blog since before the reading week so it's about time I give a little update on how my collage assignment went. It was certainly a struggle to complete since I couldn't decide on one that I liked. I actually ended up completing (from start to finish!) seven collages. I actually worked on them over the break and only a couple of days ago did I finally decide on one that I thouoght was o.k. I wanted to do something along the lines of an album art collage of my favourite bands like the example below, but I thought that idea was a little played out and not very original. Then I thought about creating one like the other example with the photos of some of the trips I've taken, photos of good times, even photos of bad times maybe. But this idea was also not very original.



No comments: